Jumat, 28 Juni 2013

Holidays!

Atsuhiro Miki,-one of my favorite OC to draw :' '
I like the color combination that fits perfectly on the picture btw and this is the most fun doodle to  draw despite of those quite long time needed to give the right effect to the picture ^^"



And Kokoro bby pfft-- //slapped


And this.......I don't know it just a random doodle anyway


Finally,Holidays

During this holidays  I tried being productive by trying to improve my drawing skills and..

Trying to apply a scholarship to an art school

So, there's a new art school (more like an SMK with an International Standard ) nearby Pondok Indah and a few months before the holidays start I participate  mixed-media poster competition held by them. Eventhough I don't won those competition I had a chance to speak with the school founder,and she seems interested in my ideas and vision about art itself. So,she asked me to go for an interview with her and some other teachers from that school.

And, after got my report card, I immediately went to their workshop at Fatmawati and gave them a presentation about my art portofolios,doing the interview and do some drawing test


And the result is quite surprising




I pass the test and got the scholarship. And the best thing is....my parents seems to approve my decision to move to that school. Eventhough at first they not approve my decision but I was able to convince them that this is what I wanted in life.

But in the other side it is hard for me to leave my best friends at my current school. They're such a nice friends and they already like my siblings....

I decided to ask my best friend,Rani for an opinion and she wisely said " If your should move for your own good..do it. I know that this is what do you really want. No one force you to stay in here because we know if you stay you can't improve. We still could meet each other since we're still living in a same city right? But think about it  again,Ge. Don't make yourself regretting it in the end....... " 

I think about it nights and days. And finally I've got my final conclusion:
I should take the scholarship. Eventhough it is hard to leave my best friends, I should.

The art school itself started on 22nd of July so..yeah. Wish me luck


-Age a.k.a kiryuu13


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar